Argh...its "the" time of the semester again. Exams...exams...and exams... It's my last sem in UCSI and I'm praying and doing my best that I'll be able to pass and score well to make it to Sunderland.
So far I've adi sat for my Pharmacology 1 paper last Thursday. I was suprised that I could do it thanks to the sleepless days before that. Another great news I heard today was that I passed my mid-term with an above average score. Great news. Next Monday and Tuesday will be the last 2 papers, Molecular Cell Biology and Microbial Biotechnology. Studying for these 2 is boring...boring and boring with a capital "B".
There are already plans being planned for our post-exam celebrations. Let's see, there's movies, yum cha sessions, dota sessions, chillout sessions, and erm...genting! Let's go genting biatches. Crap, exams are not over and I'm already dreaming about post-exam celebrations. God help me!
There's a PC fair this weekend...Spencer asked me along, should I go? should I not go? hmm...decisions! I wanna go see the girls doing promo and stuff~ Ahhh...Fujitsu "models", Samsung "models", Canon "models" XD
Well, it's back to studying for now...laterz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment