Well, I'm back in KL again. Will be loitering here before I go to UK on the 20th of Sept (gosh, that's only like 2-3 days away o_o" )
Was worried that my luggage would be overweight but luckily it was only 22.6kg at KKIA. That means I still have plenty of space to add stuff before going to UK. Will also be doing some last minute shopping in KL to get stuff like extension wires/adaptors, a pair of formal leather shoes, some instant noodles, and some toiletries. Damn, I hate shopping...
Went out with JS, BP, LB, and ZH earlier just now to Asia Cafe and then chilled at ZH's place for sometime just to talk and play ps2. Never knew playing PES2008 with a group of friends would be so fun. Will really miss you guys when I go to UK but hey, that's what the internet is for~ Keep in touch guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment