Welcome To My Blog!


Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Future... my present... my past...

I'll be graduating soon in July 09... what am I going to do after that? Stay on and work in the UK? go back to Malaysia? visit Japan? sigh... I don't feel like I wanna think about it... Why can't we stay young forever? lol

The plans I have after i graduate is to stay on in the UK till my student visa finishes in September. During that time I guess I'll move down to Manchester or Leeds and maybe work part-time while trying to secure a full time job. Looking at the fact that the world is suffering from credit crunch and economy downfall at the moment...what are my chances? I'll just have to keep on praying that things will turn out for the better :)

Right now, all that's left to do is to study, assignments, study, assignments, and the list goes on... Its hard to imagine that I arrived in the UK not long ago and I'm already at the end of my degree course! It's even harded to imagine that I've left highschool about 6 years ago... roflmao time passes so quickly it's scary!

I miss my family and friends back home so much I'm beginning to doubt my choice of coming to the UK. Anyway, putting regret aside, I'm really thankful on the other hand that I'm given this opportunity to study here. Ironic as it seems, I like and hate this place at the same time lol.

My time in UK has been filled with lots of drama and emotions. Staying with other housemates, working together as coursemates, stuff like that I can admit is not really something I'm good at. It's because we stay together and see each other everyday that we begin to take each other for granted. I'm not pointing fingers but here I admit that I for one, am like that. There are times I just want to stay in my room and isolate myself. Here I have also learned that it's not easy living alone far away from your family. In times like these, friends are really important. Again, it's not easy to please everybody, there are times I try my best to please people and in return I end up hurting and making others angry at me. I'll just like to apologise if I've pissed anyone off. XD

Ah...moving on to my past... I thought that leaving Malaysia and coming over to the UK to start anew would relieve me of the memories. I was wrong... they continue to haunt me even when I'm far away from where it all started and ended. Will I ever forget you? Will I ever be able to let you go?

1 comment:

IRTeA said...

Hey ranzie!
If you come back to Sabah...
Make sure you let us CSPians know yeah!
We misssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu raaaaannnziiieeeeeeeeeeee XD