Welcome To My Blog!


Sunday, July 20, 2008

First Love~

The last kiss tasted like tobacco, a bitter and sad smell...

Tomorrow at this time, where will you be? who will you be thinking about?

You are always gonna be my love... even if I were to fall in love with someone, once again i'll remember to hold on because you taught me how.

You are always gonna be the one. Now it's still a sad song until I can sing a new one.

The stalled time is about to start moving and there are many things that I don't want to forget about.

Tomorrow at this time, I will probably be crying and I will probably be thinking about you.

You will always be inside my heart. It is forever only for you and I hope that I have a place in your heart too. Now and forever you are still the one...it's still a sad song now until I can sing a new one.

You are always gonna be my love, even if I fall in love with someone once again, I'll remember to hold on you because you taught me how.

You are always gonna be the one

now and forever...

No comments: