Welcome To My Blog!


Friday, July 11, 2008

KL Trip (July 9th 2008) DAY 2

The next day started off with us meeting up in Sungei Wang's Kyros Kebab. Later on we went over to Lot 10 to meet up with Sonia. Had brunch in Dome and stayed there for about 2 hrs to chit chat and reminisce about Day 1 lol.






Next, went to Pavilion to shop before having dinner at Madam Kwan's. Normy, you finally got your craving fufilled aye? lol, he's been raving bout Madam Kwan's (and also Kyros Kebab) since he arrived in KL. Caught a movie after dinner, 'Wanted.' Hmmm...the movie was pretty interesting in the beginning, towards the middle it became so-so and at the end it was like "ughhhh." Angelina Jolie was hot as always, she even (insert spoiler tag here XD) died beautifuly.



After the movie, we all went back to the hotel and it was great of Sonia's bf to drop me home so I could collect my car and then go out again. Pei Yee followed me because I thought I could drop her at the Putra LRT station but the station was already closed when we arrived. So I dropped her home instead before going back to Jalan Alor to have supper with the gang. Lionel joined us and decided to spend the night at the hotel with them. Had fried kuey teow and alot of barley drinks lol.



Lionel then brought the rest of them to some kinda hill along Jalan Ampang. I didn't follow because I had to get up early the next day. Said our goodbyes and called it a day.

I did not partake in Day 3's activities as I had stuff to do and hung out with my uni mates for karaoke.

No comments: