Welcome To My Blog!


Friday, July 11, 2008

My Stupiak Best Friend~

Looking through some old and new photos, I came to realise that I've been missing something over the months and years... my stupiak best friend~

She was somebody I could really talk to, somebody I could rely on, somebody who just smile and tell me that everything will be alright...


But because of my emotions, the fact that I fell in love with my stupiak best friend, I was blinded and decided that the only way to heal my pain was to forget her and to try not to get involved with her anymore...


I was wrong, it worked out fine over the months initially but right now I finally came to understand, that life would not be complete without this special person. If only I said the right words, if only I did the right things, if only I was stronger...


With this I hope we can start all over and rebuild that lost but not forgotten stupiak relationship...


"If this farewell is the beginning of a new journey, I'll smile as much as I can for you..."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here is ur long waited comment!

awwwww... im so touched that u actually dedicated a weblog post to me! wheee im so happie.
dont be so hard on urself aye. u thought our stupiak relationship was over but personally i think it never ended. after all, u are still my stupiak 'manggis' best friend! everything would be alright! =) xoxo