Welcome To My Blog!


Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday morning "flu"es~ (its a pun for blues) XD

I hate monday mornings. I hate 8am lectures.

Yes, I have an 8am lecture on Monday mornings. For some reason I always wake up with a wild running nose. The muccus flows like there's no tomorrow. Today was no exception. I woke up to a cold morning and went to Uni for that dreaded 8am class. For 2 whole hours I was trying not to fall asleep let alone try to keep my nose from oozing out its muccus. The worst part is that the lecturer isn't very "English" educated. Its so hard to understand the message that she is trying to share with the class. Simple words like "damage" and "illustrate" sounded like alien words the moment they left her mouth. God bless me and I managed to survive that class.

As usual, I had lunch with my homies and decided to skip my afternoon class: Pharmacology (2pm-4pm) as I had to give in to my nose and the fact that I've got quite alot to cram up for tmr's MCB quiz.

You must be thinking, "aiya...only monday morning 8am mah."

NO, I have another 8.30am class on Thursdays. Not to mention the fact that my uncle is outstation on a business trip. You might be wondering how this is related to my 8am blues. I have to play the simple role of "daddy" and send my cousins to school everyday of this week. Meaning I have to get up at 6.30am everyday even if I have no 8am class. Nah, i'm not complaining or lamenting. Just that its quizzes and test week!

Oh and I tried an experiment last week, I tried sleeping early at 9pm and woke up the next day at 6.30am for my morning class. No FLU! This week I slept at 2am and woke up the same time. Got FLU! hmmm...so I guess the lesson is to sleep early. Btw, who has the right mindset to go to sleep so early at this age? For some reason, we post-teenagers and young adults have our freedom time only after midnight (clubbing, night yum-cha sessions, late night movies, online games, etc etc) correct me if I'm wrong XD

Alrights, time to take a nap then study!

Laters.

No comments: