However, due to boredom i decided to rally the gang to watch a movie in 1utama. I didn't expect so many people in 1utama and there were so many cars parked outside. This gave us the sign that definitely the parking lots inside the shopping center was already packed. At the end i decided to park the car outside Grace's house. Thank God she stayed nearby. We wanted to watch Sweeney Todd but the tickets were already sold out. We had no choice but to watch Rendition. The movie's plot started out really slow but the plot was pretty interesting. It had a suprising twist towards the end.
My bro promised me a new pair of shoes. It would have to be either Skechers or Ecko Unltd shoes. So I went to the Skechers shop and took my time looking for a pair of shoes. I found one and it looks kinda cool with the graffiti design.
Well it did burn a hole in my pocket but I'll just claim it from my bro when I get back to KK. Hehe. The shoe was in the new arrival section and there were only 2 pairs left. A size 9 and size 11 pair each. I'm a size 9 so I guess i was really lucky. The graffiti design seems to go well with the CNY theme because of the rising sun part and it has a little chinese-y dragon abstract. So I think getting this shoe just before CNY seems to be a pretty great timing.
That's about it for today's post as I've got go to bed adi...damn 8am classes.
3 comments:
come! come!
CNY that time let me step on your new shoes!!!
LOL~
JK! GRATZ!!!
I want to watch Rendtion... but my GF...
T_T
damn!!!!!!!! those shoes are hawt
wear those shoes to club !!!!! :P
Post a Comment