Welcome To My Blog!


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still in the holiday mood~

Quizzes and tests are just around the corner and here I am blogging. For some reason I don't feel the pressure so early on in the semester. I'm dreading the fact that I'm back in Kay-Elle (KL) so soon.

2 months + 3 weeks have already passed since my semester break in Kay-Kay (KK). Why is it that time feels like its passing oh so very fast? Am I having fun? Am I just wasting my time? I can't find the reason to why time is passing by "extra" fast since I've graduated from highschool and continuing my life in University. But after doing some serious thinking and reflecting, I came up with the conclusion that its probably because everyday its the same routine.
  1. Wake up
  2. Go to uni for classes
  3. Come home - play game, watch anime, watch dorama, watch tv, study(if you wanna count this)
  4. Sleep
  5. Repeat step 1

Due to repetitiveness, your body and mind system gets accustomed to this "daily" routine and you end up feeling like an automated machine. A zombie? A robot? Nah, just a very bored student. I miss the last holiday! Where did all the days go?

Anyway, just a reminder to myself --> I've got a Molecular Cell Biology quiz this Tuesday(22/1/08), Microbial Biotechnology and Pharmacology quiz' dates are not confirmed yet but they're sometime next week.

No comments: