Welcome To My Blog!


Friday, January 25, 2008

A weekend to look forward to~

I'll start this post by complaining about Malaysia's weather...it sucks. Nuff' said. Its so hot in the afternoon and it barely rained the past few days. Actually, its drizzling now at this very moment but this doesnt change the fact that its so hot.


Alrites, tmr I'll be having a special 1-day lab session in uni. Yes, a lab session on a "Saturday." The subject's pharmacology. Sounds cool? Well its basically the study of drugs and the effects of it in the human body. The lecturer said that we will be cutting up guinea pigs and frogs to examine the effects of various drugs to the tissues. I hope it'll be interesting. Will post some awesome guinea pig and frog pictures here after the session. :D


After the lab session, the gang and I will be going to Sunway Lagoon for the Quiksilver Revolution Tour 2.0 event. To know more about the event, click on the link. The only setback is that this event starts from 12pm to 10pm and my lab ends at 1pm. Guess we'll be missing the first 2 hrs due to traffic conditions and stuff. The event will be at the Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach.

This will be my 1st time attending an event of this magnitude organised by Quiksilver. Based on the information taken from the site, there will be surfing and skating competitions. International surfers and skaters will be participating. Not only that, there will be various performances from local bands and a special performance bythe American band, The Click Five. I'm really looking forward for this event and I'll post some pictures from the event.
Laters.

1 comment: