Welcome To My Blog!


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mikhail Hyder (08.11.1986 - 07.02.2008)

Mikhail was a great friend. I knew him since primary school. I was shocked when I heard that he passed away. I didn't know the exact details of his death. However, for those of you who are still unsure, here is the truth revealed in a blog by starranise.

The story.

Mikhail was someone who would joke with you anytime, anywhere. A great footballer, a cool guitarist, and most importantly, an irreplacable friend. I regret that I did not get to meet him for the last time.

Rest in peace Mik. Friends forever and you always live on in our memories.

1 comment:

J.Na said...

I miss him, i remember exactly when i first met him during my first day in MN. It was Cikgu Jilias who came to class and he come to my table and that's when Mikhail tease the teacher don't flirt with me, lol... Friendly, funny and definitely the charming lad. Rest in piece Mik.