Welcome To My Blog!


Thursday, February 21, 2008

A summary of the past week~

It's Chap Goh Mei today, which is the 15th and also the last day of CNY. Damn, it's already the end of CNY and it doesn't even feel like it. >_<"



It's been like 6 days since I've blogged. Been very busy preparing for tests and sleeping. My uncle's gone for a business trip again and I'm sending my cousins to school every morning till he gets back. Yes, 6.30am every morning. So it's like send the kids to school--> come home and sleep---> wake up for class ---> come home and sleep.



Anyway, there was a pharmacology and molecular cell biology test the other day. Did I do alright? well, I don't wanna spoil my weekend thinking about it. Throughout the whole week, many football games were played. UEFA Champion's League, FA Cup, etc etc. I'm getting very lazy to posts final scores. LOL



Went out today with the gang to Midvalley to catch the movie "Dan in Real Life." A very heart-warming and funny movie about family togetherness and romance. Very good OST too. The new GSC Signature in The Gardens looks very glamorous. Might consider watching a movie there some time, hmmm. We had lunch at Oasis. Pretty decent food but not too great. Took alot of pictures too. I think I'll post some here.








Got home after that and slept. Btw, Happy Chap Goh Mei to you all!

No comments: