Time seems to be passing really slowly. I can't wait for September. I can't wait to go to UK. I can't wait to enter a whole new world.
This week started out very much like every other week. Mid-terms are just around the corner and I seem to be feeling pretty lazy. Not only that, lab reports and assignments are piling up. 2 presentations next month. Argh, so many things yet so little time. Everyday I'm counting the days till September comes. I guess the only thing I can do now is to do my best in my last semester in UCSI.
Lately I've been listening to Taylor Swift alot. Her songs are meaningful and soothing in some way.
Jen-sen has been telling and asking me alot about guitars lately. It kinda re-ignites my passion for guitar-playing. I think I'll just borrow Rachel's guitar and strum away till she wants it back lol.
Been doing alot of "stalking" in the net. I mean I've been busy reading friends blogs to see how they're doing. Its great to know that everybody is doing great. A shoutout to Hannah, don't forget me now that you're in Australia! :D
Yeah you guessed it, I'm just blogging now because I'm bored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment