There is no lining up at the theater together anymore.
Even as a friend, I miss you. There would be no return for us.
When I realize that I am alone, real loneliness wells up and overflows.
I remember how precious the feeling of loving someone is. No matter how many times I move on, that voice and dream of yours won't leave me.
Time flows, but even when I have a new love, I would still think of you. The fate that brought us together and the warmth that we shared. I can really say from the bottom of my heart that I'm glad that it was you.
The future cant be stopped. It will come so fast that it's sad. Forever achieving happiness, getting hurt, all this happens when you love someone.
Can I not look back? Can I just let go?
How long has it been? Many years have passed and why am I hurting so?
Right now, I'm in front you. I need to tell you what's in my mind.
The long wait...waiting for you. Isn't it dumb?
It's always been like this. It always had to be like this.
Why aren't you asking anything?
Do you think i can do well without you?
I know...the last thing I could ever do for you is to forget you.
I love you... I still thank you for everything and especially the memories.
I love you... I just wanted to tell you this~
If this farewell is the beginning of a new journey, I'll smile as much as I can for you...
No comments:
Post a Comment